cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

arranging the container UI elements in Matrixlayout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me how to arrange the container children with the matrixlayout like gridlayout.

I have two two UI elements label and inputfield for product and quantity. I want to arrange these elements as below.

Product name : Laptops.

Quantity : 10 .

but am getting the ouput in single line itself. Its not displying in the next line.

I have designed the layout with the following properties.

Root elemnt properties :

Layout : matrixlayout.

Layout[Matrixlayout]

stretchedHorizontally : false

strechedvertically : true

Group properties :

layout : MatrixLayout

layoutdata : Matrix data

Layout[Matrixlayout] :

stretchedHorizontally : false

strechedvertically : false

With the above properties everything is displaying in single line. I want to make it in two lines with the matrix layout only.

Can anyone suggest me how to arrange the elements with the layout "MatrixLayout" only.

Its working with the gridlayout. I want to get the same as grid with the MatrisLayout. Is that possible with the matrixlayout ?

Regards

Sireesha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yeah it is possible

suppose u have a lable airline and an input ui element

select the layout as matrix layout.

select the input uielement , go to properties , and change the layout data property of it to matrix headdata

then it moves down..

similarly if u select any ui element and set its layout data to matrix data , then it comes beside the matrix head data just like a grid layout with col count 2.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for all who replied. Its working now....

Ruturaj...

Can u send me any docs related to UI elements in WDJ like the one which u have sent for creating a calendar.

Regards

sireesha.

Former Member

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just right click on the Group UI element if you are using it otherwise on RootUIElementContainer in "Outline".

you get context menu select "Apply Template" then Apply Template Wizard come ,

select form and click next

and select the context attributes and

click next and select desired "Editor" and click finish.

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sireesha,

Change the Label Quantity's (or whichever label you want to show on a new line) "LayoutData" property to MatrixHeadData, then it will come to a new line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Label's "LayoutData" property to MatrixHeadData, you can select it from drop down.