cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear EAM Experts !

Please tell me whether we have any standard report to display the notifications Date Wise.

In the T-code IW29 and IW30 we can see only the notifications but not the date.

any standard Report is there.

regards,

A S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vineet_sharma4
Participant
0 Kudos

DEAR

in IW29 or IW30 you can see NOTIFICATIONS datewise , you have to check your selection criteria ...notification date is available there...

check & revert back

vineet

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in the display the Notification and the date and the Equipment doesnot apper how can I manage to see the date along with the equipment for which the notification is there.

This is one.

The second is After the notfication is created the document flow is put the notification in process when the day of the notification arrives and then put the completion when it gets completed.

Please advice me with the process flow functionality.

regards,

A S

vineet_sharma4
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear AS

after executing IW29 PRESS ctrl+F8 ...you will get layout selection in which you can select anything which you want like equipment, notification with date etc.

second thing when you just create notification its status willbe OSNO : Outstanding notification THEN when you release and save that status will be NOPR : Outstanding notification AND when your job is finished & you complete the notification its status will be NOCO : Outstanding notification.

I think now its clear to you...

regards

vineet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vineet,

Thanks for the Update.

What is exactly the Short forms of the following is thsi the way the PM objects called or it is a standard name for the stages of the notification please expalin.

OSNO

NOPR

NOCO

regards,

A S

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AS

These r the system status which r set by the system it self. U can see these status within the notification.

OSNO-- Outstanding notification ( When notification created)

NOPR-- Notification in process ( When u release the notification)

NOCO-- Notification completed ( When u Teco the notification)

regards

sunil

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

Adding Two more Status in Sunil's thread

OSTS: Outstanding Task (If you have assigned task into notification.

ATCO: All Task Completed (Once you set the task completed.)

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Answers (0)