Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Smartform Table outline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam very new to smartforms,I have created a table and created a program lines to get the data in the internal table and Iam getting the data in the output as well.My requirement is,I have to get the outline of the table,but when I am choosing the pattern,then frame line width is just too big,how to minimize the size of the line?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi select your table and click on SELECT PATTERN present above Box color and width.

In that select second pattern and click Display framed patterns.

And execute your smartform, if any lines missing for any fields still then select the cell to which lines are missing and use the buttons present besides select pattern button.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MD,

Select the line type in the table accordingly select the frame and display.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select the table first the in the righthand side you will be getting the layout of the table .in that There is a box in that its given COLOR and WIDTH ,In the width decrease the width.

Regards,

Midhun Abraham

0 Kudos

I have decreased the width also,by default it had 15 TW and I decreased to 10,5,1 also,but still Iam getting the same BOLD lines,Iam unable to see even heading,it is completely blocked by the size of the border and inner lines.What should I do now?