Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 : creating a one-screen sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am creating a one-screen sales-order.

can i call the BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 bapi from within the PAI of screen 8309(Additional data b:screen exit).

thank you for your help!!

Edited by: sam007 on Oct 23, 2008 6:26 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the reason..? why you want to call the BAPI in the PAI.

BAPI inturn will call the same program. so careful about this.

6 REPLIES 6

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the reason..? why you want to call the BAPI in the PAI.

BAPI inturn will call the same program. so careful about this.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The basic requirement is this:

when the user enters the transaction VA01 for a particular sales-order type, the user wants to see only one screen with the following fields:

(1) Payer(2) salesman_responsible(3) standard discount(4) additional discounts etc..

salesman responsible, discounts etc are available in standard va01 screens as table controls, so can not access those screen-fields from the additional data b(screen-exit).

so is there a way to access fields in table control as individual screen-fields?

Thank You

0 Kudos

you can navigate the particular screen and access them. what is the problem..in nvaigating to that particular screen. are you facing any difficulty.

0 Kudos

hi vijay,

if u see va01 screen, i need to access the screen-field GVS_TC_DATA-REC-PARVW or GVS_TC_DATA-REC-PArtner(in partner tab in header:) so that i could insert values into them.

Screen details: SAPMV45A '4002' calls SAPLV09C '1000'.

so how do i access them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

not done

Edited by: sam007 on May 18, 2009 6:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

odne