Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disable pushbutton created by BADI CUSTOMER_DATA

govind_parmar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have implemented a BADI - CUSTOMER_DATA, it gives a pushbutton on the application tool bar on the customer master transaction - XD01, XD02, XD03. I need to grey out(disable) this pushbutton when the sales area is not entered. There is an option of deactivating BADI by setting e_add_active flag but deactivating the BADI completes removes the pusbutton, But I need to grey out the pushbutton, Is there any field in any of the methods or any login to grey/disable this pushbutton.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Govind.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>deactivating the BADI completes removes the pusbutton, But I >need to grey out the pushbutton

what is the difference in both. one you can't use and the other you can't see.Both cannot be used. I don't think there is an option to do that apart from the badi activation flag.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>deactivating the BADI completes removes the pusbutton, But I >need to grey out the pushbutton

what is the difference in both. one you can't use and the other you can't see.Both cannot be used. I don't think there is an option to do that apart from the badi activation flag.

govind_parmar
Participant
0 Kudos

yes