SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code EG90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can anyone please explain the functionality of the SAP T-code EG90. I am able to use the transaction but want to know what all can it be used for. Please advise.

Regards

Anoop

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anoop,

Scenario:

you need to replace list of devices which are failed in external certification.The failed devices are replaced with new devices.Periodic replacement list contains good number of devices.For all the devices for to replace , u r generating work orders or notifications (eg90) which are accomplised through a work man.

Here u need to do PM, WM, DM configuration settings.

Regds,

Narendar Konakanchi

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anoop,

Scenario:

you need to replace list of devices which are failed in external certification.The failed devices are replaced with new devices.Periodic replacement list contains good number of devices.For all the devices for to replace , u r generating work orders or notifications (eg90) which are accomplised through a work man.

Here u need to do PM, WM, DM configuration settings.

Regds,

Narendar Konakanchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Short text

Create work orders/notifications for device replacement

Title

Create work orders/notifications

Purpose

This report selects either devices from the periodic replacement list or sample devices or spare sample devices for sample lots and creates work orders or notificastions for theses devices. You use this report when you create replacement orders or notifications for periodic replacement devices or (spare) sample devices.

You need this report in order to create replacement orders or notifications for periodic replacement devices or (spare) sample devices. You also need this report in order to create work orders or notifications for uninstalled sample devices from sample lots. Such orders or notifications are used for finding and checking uninstalled devices. You have the option of grouping all sample devices of a storage location into one order or notification.

Integration

This report uses the functions for order and notification creation from the Work Management (IS-U-WM) component.

Prerequisites

Before you execute this report, you must define control parameters for orders and notifications in Customizing Define Control Parameters for Orders/Notifications. To create orders or notifications for periodic replacement devices, you must first create a periodic replacement list. Before you create orders and notifications for sample devices or spare sample devices, you must maintain the relevant lot and determine sample devices.

Features

The order and notification numbers generated are saved for the devices in the periodic replacement list or for sample devices in the sample device list.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your response. I am actually using this for the first time hence do not know about the configration much. I could not find the "control parameters for Service order/ notification" in SPRO. Can you advise the path. Apart from that for my client we are planning to use the staright forward approach, we will have a periodic replacement list created and then all the meter will be alloted in to different lots.Once the lots are created the system will then create the service order for one year full along with the segregated report of monthly plans. Can you please sugegst me some approcha for this.

Thanks

Anoop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the replies guys