Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database table going to short dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When I am executing a database table BSEG for a particular set of input data it is going to short dump due to a

'LONG-TIME'.

There is a program which uses the table BSEG as data source in its select query and the execution of this program also goes to short dump for the same input data which is used in the database table BSEG.This short dump occurs at SELECT query itself.

Can you people please help me out by telling me, how to retrieve data from the database table for this given set of input in the program which uses the select statement.

Is it possible to retrieve data from the table by using any special select statement.

Please inform me as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

Thanks & Regards.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BSEG is a cluster table of BSID,BSADBSIK,BSAK etc, hence you cannot use select-for all entries...

Try to go ahead with the individual transaparent tables BSID,BSAD,BSIK,BSAK...etc...

or use select-end select..

Select ......

from BKPF

Select ....

from BSEG...

endselect " BSEG

endselect " BKPF

Hope this solves the data retrival and timeout

Regards

Shiva

digvijay_rai
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ,

try to adjust the table with the tcode SE14 , Adjust it then again try to retrieve record .

regards

Digvijay rai

0 Kudos

>

> hi ,

>

> try to adjust the table with the tcode SE14 , Adjust it then again try to retrieve record .

>

>

> regards

> Digvijay rai

No, don't try to do this with BSEG.....

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the dump actually you are getting..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you enter the key field combination (along with the particular set of input data) when checking for entries in BSEG table.

Regards,

Dwaraka.S