st03n list blank
I am trying to see the transactions executed by a user using ST03N.
i can see it through Audit log "SM20N". but I am unable to see it from STO3N.
when i go with ST03N -> Load History and Distribution -> Users per instance. it is showing blank.
do I need to set any parameters or some other settings etc....
we have only one instance.
expecting some light on it
Dibya R Das replied
You need to do the following to view the txns executed by a particular user for a day/week/month.
1. Goto the "Expert Mode" from the top left-hand corner of ST03N.
2. Then in the left pane goto: Workload->Total, then select the day/week/month.
3. Next in the botton left-hand pane goto: Analysis Views -> USer and Settlement Statistics -> USer Profile.
4. Once you click on the user profile you will get to see a list of users.
5. Now double-click any of the user to get the txn's exceuted by him/her.
- Regards, Dibya