Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to post General Posting for Ledger Group (FB01L)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know the BAPI to post General Posting for Ledger group.

I've checked the bapi 'BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST', but in this bapi there is no accomodation for LEDGER GROUP.

<removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Oct 3, 2008 4:51 PM

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this FM

FM_LEDGER_POST_FOR_BL

0 Kudos

this will not resolve my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

got the solution.

0 Kudos

I need to upload the FB01L transaction using bapi_acc_document_Post.I am also facing same problem with bapi.Please let me know how to solve this problem immediately.

0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

Please let me know how to update the FB01L transaction with ledger group field using bapi function module. it is matter of urgency. Please help me how to do it.

Regards

Nagendra

0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

Im facing a similar requirement and need to post an account document in a specif Ledger group. I saw that you got the solution for this.

Could you provide me the solution or explain how did you do it?

Thanks in advance and regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

For those still looking for the solution to this, use BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and set the Accounting Principle field on the DOCUMENTHEADER (parameter ACC_PRINCIPLE).

In config the ledger group can be assigned to an accounting principle (see table TACC_TRGT_LDGR).

The BAPI will look up the ledger associated with the accounting principle that you have passed in and use that on the accounting document.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Thanks Darren,

My problem is solved.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ho Poorna,

Looks like you have found a solution for this. Could you be so kind and let me know your solution ?

Thanks in advance, Philipp

0 Kudos

Hi! could you please share the solution? Thanks!

christopher_narra
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a field ledger_group in the documentheader(importing parameter).

Regards,

Christophar.