Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFCG display details No technical details available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abbapers,

I want view the transaccions of menu,

In t-code PFCG go to tab Menu, right button on t-code and obtain message error No technical details available

Can you help me, please?

Cordial greetings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lopez,

Why do you want to right click on a t-code in the menu tab to display details.Could you please clarify.

If you want to view the t-codes that are in the menu, you can view them directly if they have been inserted through the menu.

Thanks,

Saby..

6 REPLIES 6

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Lopez,

the message is displayed if you press 'cancel' on the 'technical details' popup.

LPRGN_STRUCTUREF0C in HELP_FORM_SHOW_TECH_INFO->

CALL FUNCTION 'SRT_VIEW_REPORT_OF_TCODE'

EXPORTING

tcode = l_tcode

show_tcode = ' '

EXCEPTIONS

no_report_found = 1

OTHERS = 2.

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

MESSAGE s352(s#).

If you press cancel on the popup the RC=1 and the message is displayed. If you are interested in a correction, pls open a message at SAP at bc-sec-aut-pfc.

b.rgds, Bernhard

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can replicate your findings in minisap nw 2004 but have never considered it to be an issue.

I'm curious what details you expect to see by right-clicking the transactions in the profile menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lopez,

Why do you want to right click on a t-code in the menu tab to display details.Could you please clarify.

If you want to view the t-codes that are in the menu, you can view them directly if they have been inserted through the menu.

Thanks,

Saby..

0 Kudos

thank at all for your attention,

Sabyasachi Rudra, is possible that change the node text by other name, I´m not sure.

I want view the t-code associated to menu, then when right button on several when push display details, obtain message error No technical details available.

In this case, I execute the option, then go to system ... status. Then with the name t-code, go to table TSTC (se16), and search name program corresponding of the t-code.

If I view in the field text that it is IMG Activity. Is this the reason when appear the message error No technical details available. ?

In this case if go to the se80 with the name program SAPLS_CUS_IMG_ACTIVITY (FunctionPool) that is the same that others options of the menu too.

If go to left window on Dictionary Structures, Are used others names tables in the IMG ACTIVITY ?

I want obtain name of tables that are used in t-code Can you help me please?

Thank you very much.

Cordial greetings.

0 Kudos

I'm not really sure if I'm completely missing the point here, but there's a button (plus sign) which indicates switch on technical names. this button is located next to the print, find, stats and information buttons in the menu tab.

this will show you all the transaction codes belonging to the menu entries.

0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Ok, thanks I don´t Know this icon, I´m complicated.

Cordial greetings.