cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty not showing in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

When i do delivery in VL01N the qty is not showing but i checked the sales order sh line it was confirming and also i checked the stock there is enough stock

But when i enter qty manually in delivery it is showing error mesage

"Only 0 EA of material MT075150TU0001 available"

What could be the reason??

REgards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sapbond007

check the following

1) Go to MMBE and check how much stock it is showing.

2) Check in backorders(V_RA) if any orders have been created and saved.but delivery has not been done .

3) If it is a Make to order scenario then you need special stock while doing delivery. and not unrestricted use stock.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Make sure that material is not MTO/MTS in material master.

2.Check weather material is not configurable to sub items.

3. If material has sub items , then create stock for those items also.

4.Check plant storage location.The stock storage location

should match with ur Delivery order storage location.

5.One Possible reason is that system is accepting schedule lines with time.if so then remove availability check and try.

Revert for further clarification.

Regards

Amit Gupta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

Check whether any delivery is created and saved without doing PGI for the same material. You can check in VL21.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check Scheduled for delivery quantity may be there are delivery orders for this material code for which system is giving this error. Delete the old delivery order if required, then you can delivery the quantity in this delivery order, may be in your inhouse production/or GR processing in the MRP 2 screen in the material master you have maintianed 1 day because of which system is confirming the quantity in the order

Regards

Sudhakar

Edited by: panithi sudhakar on Oct 3, 2008 12:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The stock is not there.

Use MMBe transaction to see if correct plant, storage location and batch has the required quanity or not.

Else you can put the storage location in sales order. and then do the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you are having MTO (Make to Order) Scenario so check whether the stock is available for that particular Sales order then only system will allow you to do delivery.

Regards,

Nimit