cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields copied to AUC from WBS Element (when WBS Element is released)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know what are the fields that are copied to AUC from WBS element (when WBS Element is released).

Regards,

Vivian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use transaction AS03 enter AUC asset number for comapny code and check the field that have come thru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any configuration to dictate what fields to be copied?

Thanks!

Vivian

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes - check with your FI-AA person

it is one profile for asset master

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you referring to AUC asset class?

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes - check with your FI-AA person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I will also be handling AA despite being new. Could you help to advise where to set up fields to be copied to AUC from WBS element (when WBS element is released)

Thanks!

Regards,

Vivian

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vivian

I think I have sufficiently answered your question.

If you want to know how to manage asset classes, I suggest that you go to another forum or create a new post.

You must understand that people answering your questions give a bit of there time for YOU and so do the right thing. I have answered many question for you in the past without any proper acknowledgement.

Regards

Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Thanks for your clarification. I think I have rewarded points for the questions you have answered. Please do let me know if there are any items that I have missed rewarding points.

Thanks!

Regards,

Vivian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivian,

menu path: Asset Accounting / Valuation / Determine Depreciation Areas in the Asset Class

Select there your asset under construction asset class.

Here you can fill in default values. (when you click on the fields you get more fields)

When you want to fill in other fields you can use a substitution ( Asset Accounting / Master Data / Define Substitution)

In our case, i think standard

The field description (WBS)

Req cost center (WBS)

Plant (WBS)

BA (WBS)

Answers (0)