cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP Experts,

Can anybody help me in foolowing scenario.

I have one plant say 1000,where we produce finish product XYZ with two Raw material say AAA & BBB respectivly and one Semifinish product say CCC.We produce our FG with Batch of 100 unit per two days.If I have to produce FG say 675 unit.I have routing for it which having 3 operation.so i will I get production order of 675 unit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends,

Lot sizing procedure and how you use it.

- For example if your availbale capacity restrict you to create maximum 100units in one lot then you have to maintain Maximum Lot size as 100 Units or which ever your capacity is.So in this case as Mr. Dharma has told system will create 6 orders of 100 Units and last order will be of 75 Units, depends on your minimum lot size.

- If you have maintain fix lot size of 100 Units then system will create 7 orders of 100Unis each for requirement of 675 Units.

- If you have not maintain any minimum / maximum or fix lot size then system will create only one Order of 675 Units.

Regards,

Dhaval

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use Lot size as FX and it is 100 then you will get one planned/ production order per day with 100 unit. If you want in two days then use lot size 50.

For lot size FX, select the checkbox "last lot exact" in the custmisation OMI4.

Now create the requiremnt in MD61 for 675 unit and then run MRP and check your result in MD04.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will take routing time to produce 675 units. According to that system will create scheduling & capacity requirement also.

If you want to produce as a 100 lot size, use lot size FX- fixed lot size, so system plan for 700 units instead of 675.

Regards,

Dharma