cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport wage types individually?

ajimenez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to transport a series of wage types already created and customized in a development system, to other QAS system that missed some configuration. I have searching the original transport orders with no success, so I need to create a new transport order and asign the wage types manually.

I know that one wage type can have entries in various tables at time. There is a way to include all tables needed to transport specific wage type in a new transport order?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

good work bharathi

and jimenz

it depends upon the client requirement and also the processing of wage type

sat for example if u following indierect valuation u have to use V_T511 table but if u go for direct valuation than there is nothing to do in that table

so carrry on if u have any problem let us know our team members are there

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajimenez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Finally I have transported some tables, mainly T512W, adding it individually to a new transport order.

I search and read lot of information and didn't found a good integral solution. Transporting tables seems no very elegant solution to me.

Thanks all!

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u can check the old configuration in STMS Tcode

no issues go according to ur requirement

ajimenez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar, thanks for your answer.

But the problem is not the transport system. The old transport orders are not valid. I need to transport some wage types from scratch. Using a new transport order to do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SM30 and enter the following tables. There you will find Transport option. Transport all the changes that you have done in that table. And make sure that this willnot effect your other configs.

V_T511

V_T512T

V_T512W_D & V_T512W_B

V_T512Z

V_T520S

V_T52D7

V_T52DZ

V_T52EL

V_T52EZ

V_T54C3

V_T591B

V_T7INT9

Corrrect me if am wrong.....

Thanks & Regards

Bharathi

ajimenez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi, thanks for the tables list! Very helpfull.

But I have a question yet. There is not a tool or transaction or IMG activity that can help to transport a wage type including all the tables?

Which table must be transported first? There is no a specific order in tables?