cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the order will place in Stock requirment list (MD04)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anybody let me know how the data will flow from sales order to MD04. we are having one problem where orders is not confirming,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u check the checkbox Requirement in the TCode OVZG which is for requirement class...

That'll decide either to transfer the req or not..

Schedule line level is used for fine tuning purpose..

i.e, u may either switch on / off req. transfer at sch line level..

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

this is happening for only one product . We created SO with multiple line items in 2nd sep it was not confirmed. after one week we created one more SO with this part it was confirmed for that part. may i know why this is happening.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JP

It might be due to the fact that initially no value was maintained for the field "Availability check" in MRP3 of material master and subsequently it could have been maintained.

To confirm this, go to MM04, input all the required data and execute. System will display what are all changes were made for that particular material. If you double click on any date, it will show what data was changed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JP

If the stock is not confirming in sale order, you have to check in VOV6 where select your schedule line category and ensure that the boxes "Req/Assembly" and "Availabillity" are checked.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

pls clarify the requirement.

if order is not confirmed means there is probs in TOR/Availability checks

so please check on which req type u r working upon?

what is ur checking rule.

schedule line cat ? MRP?

So follow:

OVZH/OVZG/OVZ8

and repeat the CO09/CO06

thanks

mahesh