Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No receiver found;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario : IDOC --> XI --> JMS

Here i has configured the ReceiverCC properly, but when i trigger the IDOC am getting the error saying that,

No receiver found; message stopped but has no errors

Please give me any suggestions here and i cross checked twice my receiver channel.

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally i has tested the Payload in ID ..Test Configuration and am getting the msg., success

and the same payload i has tested in RWB, Integration Engine with the Sender and Receiver Services .

Here also am getting the message successfully in Moni.

But, when i trigger the IDOC from R/3 system am getting the eror : no receiver found.

Pls help me out as i need to deliver it today

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try the solution i provided and test

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I has changed the configuration based on your settings...but still no luck

Regards,

Y.Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

First you deactive the Receiver communication channel through runtime workbench and create the new Integraion Scenario by using the File adapter as a Receiver then try to trigger the IDoc from the SAP system.

If it is successfull then change the Adapter as JMS and do the testing.

So it clearly understand where the problem is getting.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yash

1. i faced a similar issue but i found through cache that adaptor metadata was not getting generated and i did header mapping for Sender and Receiver in Receiver Agreemtent and it worked fine with me.

Try mapping receiver service as well and refresh your CPA cache.

2. if you have only one receiver and no condition defined in receiver determination use option

"continue message processing with following receiver" that set a default for receiver and try again"

Thanks

Gaurav

Edited by: Gaurav Bhargava on Oct 6, 2008 2:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

still the same error persists in MONI when i trigger the IDOC.

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yesh,

You need to go step by step then only you can solve you problem. The problem doesn't seems very big.

Step1. First refresh the cache in XI by tcode SXI_CACHE and in Integration Directory go to menu Environment ---> Clear SLD DATA Cache.

Step2. Do header mapping in Receiver Agreement (tick the check box Receiver Service and enter the Receiver Service name as it is, you can also take F4 help) as suggested by experts.

Step3. if still nothing works, then change the receiver to some File_system and use Receiver File adapter and then check if you are able to receive the IDOC xml atleast. This test will confirm the cause problem.

Best of Luck!!

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sarvesh,

Thanks for your patience to contribute here with me.

I don't know how it's been solved after a long time..once i refresh sxi_cache , SLD cache etc..,

Regards,

Y.Raj.

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just Refresh your CPA cache,i think it will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please help me on this..ASAP

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go to receiver Agreement

Header Mapping

check sender service and select your sender business system or service

this will solve your problem

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not an error.. you not getting red flag in MONI..right?

This is due to the way receiver determination is been configured

are you using conditional receiver determination... check if option If No receiver is found then "End Message Processing Without error: must be checked.

This means condition mentioned in rec. determination is failing due to which no receiver is found

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check your receiver determination if you have used any condition for receiver determination also I guess you have selected radio button with message "End message processing without error".

This is the only case when this error is seen. Plz cross check.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Scenario : IDOC --> XI --> JMS

>

> Here i has configured the ReceiverCC properly, but when i trigger the IDOC am getting the error saying that,

>

> No receiver found; message stopped but has no errors

Are you triggering the IDOC by using tcode WE19, if yes then before triggering check if control records are filled up or not. It seems the control records are empty to determine the receiver system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

am triggering the IDOC using the tcode : VA02 and also i checked the control records which 're filled properly.

Regards,

Y.Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

r u getting message in XI?

or is this the error getting in SXMB_MONI?

Thanks,

Kalyan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

when i trigger the IDOC in R/3 system am getting the message in XI that's in MONI.

Regards,

Y.Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that the problem is in Receiver Determination. Check if the receiver service exists in the Object Tab. You must be able to serch the receiver service with F4 help when you try to assign it in your RD under Configured Receivers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sarvesh,

I could able to see the receiver service in Objects Tab from ID.

Regards,

Y.Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the receiver in RD from and use File Adapter as receiver and then try if you are able to save the IDOC xml in some target dir. Then later you can again change back to JMS.

Edited by: Sarvesh Singh on Oct 6, 2008 1:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create Receiver Agreement and test Now

Make sure that You have activated all abjects before Execute

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

I has deleted my Receiver Agreement once again and creates again then activated.

But, still am getting the same error

Regards,

Y.Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you can delete the Agreements & Determinations from ID and Re-Create those means it wil be fine

And also do SXI_Cache Update

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Could you please give me any suggestions on this...

How can i traceout this..

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you following any naming standards for your scenario objects in IR & ID.

Try to reduce the name lengths for each object of your scenario like Message Interace, Interface Mapping & Message Mapping etc........

Better delete all the old objects followed by activation. Then reconfigure your scenario with new shortned names.

Thanks,

Gujjeti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

try to test the sceanrioi n ID test configuration by entering the required field ...may be there you cam to know the where is the Error.

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja