Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock-still exists for WBS

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PS gurus!

One issue in my Project.

While closing WBS, system gives error. Stock-still exists for WBS element....Message no. CJ661

Plz help me out.

Regards,

ANSAR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes, i agree, you still have un issued stock...

to solve the error, you could try the following:

create reservation for the stock (either in project structure of MB21) and do goods issue (MB1A) - this is if you need the stock for the project.

or perhaps you could transfer the project stock to a different plant using MB1B and select appropriate movement type..

or maybe you could do reversal of the goods reciept..

bottom line is you should zero out the stocks in the WBS..

hope it helps..

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PS gurus,

While closing WBS element iam getting one erorr, stock still exist. Ive checked the purchasingf document in ME2J, found that one PO make against network is not been totalled up to zero. still some amount is left to GI.

Ive checked MBBS project stock its showing zero, then why it is not allowing to close the WBS,

can anyone help this out.

Regards,

ANsar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

maybe the item has not yet underwent goods reciept..

if PO has been released already try to do goods reciept (MIGO) for the item then it should show in MBBS already. But if no item should be recieved, you can maybe cancel the PO in order to zero out the committments..

hope it helps.

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Iu2019ve checked in ME2j purchasing document of WBS element ABC, found that Purchase order number 123456, against this P.O its

still to be delivered - 100 INR

In P.O net price is 300 INR & in Purchase order history its showing 200 INR

Wht reason should i give!

WHy its not showing it in MBBS project stock, its showing zero stock

Regards,

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think its not showing in MBBS since no goods reciept yet.. stocks are only for items that you goods reciept or enter as stock balance. you need first to recieve the goods using tcode MIGO in order for it to enter in the stocks..

regards

Edited by: Ramesh on Oct 6, 2008 6:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls, do the two things.

1. Remove the PR/PO.

2. Finish the pending GRN.

Regards,

Vishal Kr. Sharma

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry i dont want to finish the GRN, actually my PO qty is 1nos, 300 INR & still to be delivered is 100 INR. I want to stop & want to close the Project. Id ont want to proceed further.

by Deleting indicator to P.O, can i close the WBS. I think this is not a good practise to give a deleting indicator, it will give more prob.

plz suggest me wht will be the solution

Regards

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In general it will not give any problem if you found any problem then undelete it also.

Regards,

Vishal Kr. Sharma

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Inspite of locking the P.O, still the system gives the same erorr, STOCK STILL EXISTS.

In MBBS stock showing zero, then from where the stock is exists.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check out OSS note 507112 and 901990

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

i need ECC6.0 OSS note, which note is for ECC6.0 for Project stock still exists.

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry to say that, insopite of applying the following note, still the same eroor, STOCK STILL EXISTS

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ansar

you should be able to do that yourself

however 901990 should apply to ECC6.0

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

applied OSS note also still STOCK EXISTS.

Plz READ the whole scenario again

While closing WBS, system gives error. Stock-still exists for WBS element....Message no. CJ661

Iu2019ve checked the purchasing document in ME2J, found that one PO make against network is not been totalled up to zero. Still some amount is left to GI. THEN I tried to lock the P.O & close all the commitment regarding P.O, Then I try to close the WBS, still the same error occurs.

Iu2019ve checked MBBS project stock its showing zero, then why it is not allowing to close the WBS

Inspite of locking the P.O, still the system gives the same error, STOCK STILL EXISTS.

In MBBS stock showing zero, then from where the stock is exists.

applied OSS note also...

Regards,

ANSAR

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, ALL of you, Thanx a lot for all ur inputs, in the last i checked in MI03, there i got the physical inventory, one of my material is been blocked in physical inventory stock.

so plzz tell me how to remove this stock.

REGARDS,

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansar,

Check MSPR table for Project Stock. You will find some material with stock as zero but for that Inventory Block indicator is as "A" - Inventory Blocked indicator.

Take necessary action from MM side for that material and now check. I beleive this will solve your problem.

Please confirm.

Swapnil Kharul

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. check the stock once again preciously thru' T-Code MBBS.

I am sure that stock will be exist on WBS.

Regards,

Vishal Kr. Sharma

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure that there is no outstanding PR's PO's, GI/ GR

if you are use project stock then make sure that is moved to plant stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

you have recived some goods by MIGO (GRN) but the same is not Issued as GI is not done for all the material you recived so by MIGO ,GI issue all material as per reservation Line items .Thats why material is in stock is showing.

Regards.