Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Reversal of entry made thru J1IH (Additional excise)

Hi ,

By Mistake, we have made wrong entry in J1IH (Additional excise) .... now we want to reversal / Cancel that entry ....

How can we do that ... need yr help



Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question