cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment - pgi - mov type 631 - error

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have the following issue.

A sales order is created for consignment fillup, material is confirmed, delivery is created successfully.

But while doing PGI we are getting following error.

"Please enter a customer for special stock W".

Has anyone got the same error before?

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Babu

Go to VL02N, input the delivery and execute. From top menu bar, select "Goto -- Header -- Partners". There maintain partner function "SB" and do PGI

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks.Just to let you know-

Our customer doesn't have any customer hierarchy assigned. So it should automatically take sold to.

I am just wondering should I still enter special partner SB?

Babu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Babu

In consignment fillup, if the Partner function is set to mandatory for delivery, you need to maintain the same in the path what I have suggested above. Otherwise, you cannot do PGI. Just test and confirm whether my suggestion is correct or not.

If you dont want this setting, go to IMG path -- SD --> Basic Functions --> Parter Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination for Delivery.

There select "LF" and double click on "Partner Functions in Procedure". There check whether "SB" is checked for "Mandatory Function". You have to untick this, if you dont want to maintain for each and every delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

What you said is correct.

But in IMG, partner function SB is not mandatory.

Only SH is mandatory there.

Br

Babu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Babu

I can confidently tell that the IMG setting what I told is the ONLY place which is controlling in delivery. If it is not checked for Mandatory but still asking to maintain the special stock partner, then there is a possibility that some delivery user exit is applied.

For information, I have configured a consignment fillup process without checking the mandatory field and tested a scenario where I could do PGI successfully. Again I went to IMG path and set for Mandatory, created a new consignment fillup, tried to do PGI but this time, system shows the error to maintain.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi