cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New formula field in PLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a new field in PLD, that is when customer exceeds balance Rs.1000 it should be printed in the PLD like "Please pay your debit-Rs1000, and when customer balance is below Rs1000 it should not be printed.

First I created a text field that is "Please pay your debit"

Second I created a database Field, Table "Business Partner"

and Column "Account Balance".(Unique ID is F_138).I linked this database to formula field.

Third I created a formula "Field_138>=1000".(Unique ID is F_141).

But it displays in the PLD, even if the business partner balance is less than Rs.1000. Please explain what is the problem.

Thanks

Pratheeviraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assume text field, "Please pay your debit" is Field_125.

Now in Field_125, Properties -> LinkTo -> Set this to 'F_141'

This concept is called Link Dependency.

ie. When F_141 is evaluated to 1, "Please pay your debit" (Field_125.) will be printed

When F_141 is evaluated to 0, "Please pay your debit" (Field_125.) will not be printed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan,

Thanks for your reply.I done it, but the same problem occurs. Please explain what is evaluated to 1 and evaluated to 0.

Thanks,

Pratheeviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now Tell me have you gone through the E-Learning Content on PLD from SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this document on PLD:

[https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003982132006E/HowToUse_PLD_05_SP01.pdf]

or

Give me your Email Id so that I shall share with you some documents on PLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan,

Yes, I gone through the E-Learning for PLD, from that only I created a formula for scenario which I mentioned above and the formula is "Acc_Balance>=1000" and the system message is "errors were found in the formula field: Acc_Balance. Do you still want to save".

Because of this problem only I post a new thread for formula creation, which you have answered.

And in the E-Learning demo I am not understanding properly, in that the unique ID is mentioned as cond1 I don't know how to create cond1 in unique ID, and they links this unique ID to database, formula and text fields, this is not understanding for me.

That's why I post new thread.

Thanks

Pratheeviraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan,

I am unable to send my emailid. The message popups that your using forbidden words/phrases. How to send it.

Thanks,

Pratheeviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send a test mail to my id

rohithasri (at) gmail (dot) com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Document sent to pratheevi(at)gmail(dot)com

Answers (0)