Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Posting Using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

former_member210118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

i hope you can help me here with a development i have to make.

in theory what i have to make is the following:

I have a FI document saved in the database, and i have to read that document and post a new one which is the negative one of it. And then i have to make the clear of those 2 documents.

What i've thought of doing is reading the document using FM "BBP_FI_DOCUMENT_READ" and it gives me several tables with the data of the document. Next i'll try to use the BAPI "BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST", b ut my doubt is how do i do the negative posting with this BAPI ?

Best Regards.

Ricardo Monteiro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You will get Debit & Credit line items in the existing document. You will have to create the document which will do exactly reverse of the old. Create a document with Debit Lines (Which were credit in old doc) and Credit lines (Which were debit in old doc). You can achieve this by SHKZG (Debit/Credit indicator) and making amounts +ve or -ve for each line item as per requirement.

Thanks

Amol Lohade

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You will get Debit & Credit line items in the existing document. You will have to create the document which will do exactly reverse of the old. Create a document with Debit Lines (Which were credit in old doc) and Credit lines (Which were debit in old doc). You can achieve this by SHKZG (Debit/Credit indicator) and making amounts +ve or -ve for each line item as per requirement.

Thanks

Amol Lohade

0 Kudos

I Amol,

thanx for your answer. I know i have to change these credit's to bebit's and vice versa, but one of my problems is, where do i change this in the BAPI internal tables ?