cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Allocation through CATS to Internal Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HCM Seniors,

I found through the searching of this forum that by using IT0027, we can distribute the total wages to Cost Centers on a fixed percentage. But in our case, we need to distribute the computed wages per week or per month to a series of Statistical Internal Orders(Jobs) on the basis of number of hours worked by the worker. Is there any user exit in CATS which will come to our rescue? It is highly appreciated if Seniors pitch in and give good guidance.

Thanks in advance, By FICO Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My fellow HR brothern supported me and found the answer. Thanks.

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I am getting intrigued by this requirement. How did you manage to do this in legacy system. Was the legacy system also an SAP system or something else? can you give a small worked example as to what you entries will be made and what should be psoted? For example should workers entire salary be sposted to interna order or just his overtime claims?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I came to understand from our fellow HR Brother, that it is possible to distribute the calculate wages to the Internal Orders as well. Since it is not possible to enter labour hours as basis for distribution, we have decided to go for offline computation of percentages and to feed them to the system. I am closing the thread as answered. Cheers!

Edited by: Ashok Singh on Oct 5, 2008 12:03 PM

Edited by: Ashok Singh on Oct 5, 2008 12:04 PM