cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Itutor on Windows Vista

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem to install the SAP tutor on windows vista.

When I run the installation I get the request of vista for a24414.msi. After that the installation start to run but at the end I get the following error:

"There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact the package vendor".

When I push on the OK -button. Windows does a sort of restore of this installation.

I hope thate someone can help me...

Thanks

Joris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joris,

I think itutor is supported on Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Terminal Server

Where did you get the .exe package for itutor. if somewhere in the servicemarketplace. please read the installation information there. you can check there if its supported on vista.

Thanks,

Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did get it from the service marktplace. via this way:

Transaction: solution_manager -> Goto -> Request SAP Tutor

It opens a link to this site: https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700002030982004E

Is there any way to install it on vista? All the new laptops are now with vista so I hope there is some solution from SAP

Thx

Joris

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joris,

Good news for you.. I had a look at

https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/saptutor

SAP Tutor 2.2 is now released for customers. The functionality and features are same as in the 2.1 version. It is compatible with Windows Vista and Windows XP. Licensed customers can download SAP Tutor 2.1 from the SAP Software Distribution Center. Please refer the note 1071313 for more details.

Hope downloading 2.2 version would solve your issue.

Thanks,

Debasis.

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joris,

It looks like Tutor 2.2 will be available for users once note 1071313 is available.

you can post a message in the component KM-ITU to find out the exact information when it will be available for download.

Thanks

Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so I have to wait some days/ weeks

thanks for your info.I have give you points

Answers (0)