cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIC web clint page loding but after section is ending massage coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

I am in sap ides 4.0 I am trying to login the web Clint thru the BSP application in the se80 t code I got in to that code select the BSP application after that cic_ic and F8.

New internet explore opened and asked for user id password after that. The page is loding after that no action but I refresh the page it is saying that ending the section.

with Regards,

prakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please look into this.

with Regards,

prakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi please look into this.

i installed the java.1.4.2_12 also \.

page loading after the ending the section is coming after the refresh.

in url it is showing longing off

http://gopinath.:8000/sap(bD1lbg==)/public/bsp/sap/system/sessionexit.htm?application_list[1].exit_u...

with regards,

prakesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakesh

For CRM 5.0 we used JRE 1.4.2_07 any other version used resulted in a loss of functionality.

I'd recommend starting here first.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In 1.4.2_12 i installed it is having all futcher of the last verstions also i seen in the option after instalation.

section is ending after opening.

please do needful

with Regards,

prakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakesh

I used later versions of JRE 1.4.2_ and found that I lost functionality. Regardless of what JRE 1.4.2_12 may have functionality wise the Webclient may not work entirely hence my recommendation to un-install and use JRE 1.4.2_07

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I installed the java 1.4.2.07 also it is also same thing it is saying that page loading in java web browser and in the Mozilla saying that section ending.

what about proxy server we have to maintain any thing if I am using the own laptop .

with Regards,

prakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakesh

Have you updated your hosts file, should have an entry like this where the IP address equal that of your CRM Host:

102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server

Then, in the exeptions portion of the Proxy settings in IE, add part of your hyperlink eg. http://*.rhino.acme.com

Failing this I'd recommend opening an OSS Note.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I find that i am getting two types of run time errors when page loding i find this thru st22 list of run time errors.

that are 20.10.2008

1.09:26:15 gopinath SAPUSER 800 C SYNTAX_ERROR CRM_MKTTG_PROC_TG_FEXP_BATCH 1

2.18.10.2008 14:05:55 gopinath 000 C DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST SAPMSYST 1

and i check in event viewer also in that it is showing that.

SAP-Basis System: Transaction Canceled 00 671 ( SYNTAX_ERROR 20081020092615gopinath SAPUSER 8001 )

i did not get the OSS note.

with Regards,

Prakesh.