cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referencing a PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Can i create a subcontracting scheduling agreement (Item category - L) with reference to an ordinary NB Purchase requisition (Item category - Standard). I have created a separate document type for subcontracting scheduling agreement(Ex. ZLPS) and i gave the allowed item category as L Subcontracting

and gave the link PR- Doc. type as below..

PR - Reference docu Purch. Docu

NB - ___ (Std.) L

But still i am getting error while creating the subcontracting scheduling agreement by referencing a standard PR. Error is given below..

Doc. type/item cat. NB/ (requisition) <-> ZLPS/ (purch. order)

Message no. 06054

Diagnosis

Purchase requisitions of document_type NB or item category may not be assigned to purchase orders of document type ZLPS or item category .

Procedure

Check your input.

If the problem cannot be resolved in this way, contact your system administrator.

The latter can make the necessary settings using the Implementation Guide (IMG)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Define Document Types > Here Select the PO Type and double click on "Link purchase requisition - document type" option and here assign the PR Type and Item Category combination.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you also mantained the same in Purchase requisition-Define Document type.Here also against the document type NB,the entry against "Link Purchase Requisition-document type" the scheduling agreement doc type ZLPS should be there with item category "L".If it is mantained there should not be any reason for this error.Please check.

Dhruba

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO-MM-Purchasing-Purchase Order-Define Document Type and Select your Doc type and Click on Allowed Item Categories and Select Sub Contracting Item Category L and Click on Link Purchase Requisition and Add here Purchase Requisition Document type with Item Category L and Save.