cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web service help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our external system want to check the sales order status in SAP via webservices.

I don't have a clue about WS's till now...

I want to create a web service which will check the sales order status.

Now I finally found out how I can create a Web service for that from the SE37 with wizard, but I was stoped by the system....

But since we're using ECC 6.0, transactions WSADMIN and WSCONFIG are obsolete (transaction SOAMANAGER should be used instead). However, when I run SOAMANAGER the system, instead of starting a "classic" transaction, tries to open a web window (Explorer or whatever) and in this window I get the message "Service cannot be reached...error 403, forbidden...". Do I have to configure something in another transaction and/or in system configuration?

I'm not the basis guy and don't know what we need to have installed on configured...

Please help,

I think a few steps are missing in my head

BR

Saso

I will award answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

here's a relevant SAP note explaining things: [1124553|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1124553].

have fun!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, I folowed the OSS note, but now I'm getting the 500 number of error

I'm searching for another related note without sucess ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, I guess your basis guys have to set it up properly. 500 means internal server error, basically saying that the application has been called, but the application itself (the SOAMANAGER in our case) is not working correctly.

anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any manuals how to setup the SOAMANAGER that it will work correctely...

Sorry, I'm just a postman in this case... I just want to have the work to be done, that's why I'm bothering here, without a big knowledge of the basis administration...

Really thanks for your help

and BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

SOAMANAGER is a webdynpro application running on the WAS ABAP. so probably there's only one or another node in transaction SICF to be enabled to get it running. but I'd ask the basis guys to find some setup manual and configure your WAS for webdynpro usage in general and SOAMANGER in detail.

anton