cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in route determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In customizing, under route determination -> "Departure country zone and destination country zone", I am not able to make new entries. When I enter the screen initially, there are no values found and it is greyed out, and after clicking new entries, it lists out about 20 values, I do not know from where it actually picks up the values (Note: Initially when i entered the screen, there was no values found) and in the bottom of the screen, it shows that 0 of entry 0 chosen (it is the screen which has 20 values). I am not able to click or highlight any of those values.

Kindly let me know what would be the problem.

Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

The route will be determined based on these combination

Depature country zone(From shipping point)Destination country zone(From Ship to party)Shipping conditions(From ship to party master data)+Transaportation group.

First you need to go to new entries here you need to enter the Depature country and Zone

Destination country and zone. After that you need to select the line i.e Depature country and Zone,Destination country and zone then need to click on Route Determination with out weight group or Route Determination with weight group now system will take you to the "Route Determination screen" here you need to enter the shipping conditions and Tranportation group and the Route.

If you select empty line then click on Route Determination with out weight group or Route Determination with weight group now system will give the message no values found

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sunil

The departure country zone is picked up from the transportation zone of the shipping point, which you find in the adress screen of the shipping point.

The destination country zone is picked up from the transportation zone given in the CMR basic data.