cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From which tabel can i get the condition value for the selected condition type?.IN KONH table i couldnt get the value.

regards,

Renuga.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KONP Conditions (Item)

KONV Conditions (Transaction Data)

KONH Conditions (Header)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in which tabel can i get the value for each condition type with reference of po number.I need to develop the report

Regards,

REnuga.A

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will not get the PO Pricing condition values directly from any table.

For PO Conditions, get the field value "KNUMV" from table EKKO and pass it in table "KONV" to get the condition type values.

If you require, PO conditions directly from the PO Tables then you have to assign appropriate Subtotals from (1 to 6) to the Condition Types in MM Pricing in M/08. As a result of this values will get posted to table EKPO and field KZWI1 to KZWI6. And then this can be picked up in reports as well as can be used in Pricing calculation.

But this will work only for new POs after making changes in MM Pricing, not for old ones.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a purchase order for the Items details all the values could be obtained from the Table EKKO and the header details could be obtained from EKPO.

The conditions could also be obtained from the same. Just click F1 and then the technical info to get the right table and the field.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prasanna.

Award pls if helpful

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

condition type could be fould on A017 table material info record..

KONV - Conditions for transaction data

KONP - condition for items

KONH - conditions header data..

Regards

Priyanka.P