cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO line item qty dosnt come in cumulative manner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When production runs MRP , sometime the indent for one material comes many times and when we are making PO for those item it does not club those material qty in PO.

In this case the single material displays many time as different line item in single PO and create confusion to supplier.

How can I make PO with 1 line item with cumulative quantity for 1 material.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Club All Purchase Requisitions Item Quantity and Make One Qauntity Say X and Create Purchase Order using ME21N and in Purchase Order Item Detail tab Click on Delivery Schedule Tab Here In Purchase Requisition & Purchase Requisition Item (Give All Ten Purchase Requisitions with Item Numbers) & Save.

System will Clsoe all 10 Purchase Requisitions at a Time.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I don't have any idea abt indents but

When you required to make PO with one line item....then its always suggested to make a PR for your n numbers of line items and club them into one line item in PO...

hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I make a PO with ref to PR i.e. I am draging the PR number to the Basket (Collapse Header Basket ).Then syatem will take the PR into the Line Item of PO.

Further to this, If I move another PR of the same material to the same basket, then System is creating the another Line item in PO.I want that the 2nd PR qty comes as cumulative in that 1st Line item of PO.

So, that there would not be any confusion to supplier.