cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Attach not seen in Process order( COR1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have configured all step regarding document attachment in PP-PI.but when I gone through TCode COR1 to see Document attach, it not seen.

Is thier Any SAP standard that the document attach is only seen in PP not PP-PI .

Please advice and give solution for the same.

Parminder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tejas & Dhaval for your response,

Your solution is very much OK..........but when I add document in BOM as Item level it can't be seen in process order. where can I see it in process order.

Mr Tejas your answer is Ok when we attached document at Process Order Level means attaching document at the time of process order creation,that can be seen at at the time of COR2/COR3.

Please come back with exploration.

Parminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For seeing the documents attached in BOM , you need to do following setting in customization:

In OPKP ( Production Scheduling Profile) you need to maintain tick in check box : Document Links-BOM

under Automatic Actions Tab.

Further you have two options for this setting : On Creation or On Release.

Pls. maintain the same as per your requirement i.e. you want to copy BOM Documents automatically at the creation / release of the process order.So after maintaining above setting you will be able to see documents as a part of BOM in the order.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

The solution given is related to PP where this option is very much available in Scheduling (OPKP)but my problem is related to PP-PI in which this option is not present (CORY).

Please Help.

Parminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

The solution given is related to PP where this option is very much available in Scheduling (OPKP)but my problem is related to PP-PI in which this option is not present (CORY).

Please Help.

Parminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Still waiting for reply.............

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parminder,

I have never tried for it.But what I observe is Document attached to Header Material in Material master and also in BOM header are link directly to the Process order.But there are some Document type settings are there to open them in process order.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. follow the path as below to see document in Process Order:

COR2 / COR3->System( Menu)--> Click on "Services for Object"

Then you will get one pop-up :

In that pop -up select option Attachment List ( second option from left in the list of options).

So you will get another pop-up of Service : Attachment List

In that pop-up you can see all attachment which you have attached to the Process Order.

Select the required attachment and then choose Display( spectacle icon) from the selection options.

Try above which will solve your problem.

Revert if still any problem.

HOpe this helps.

Regards,

Tejas