cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR IN Material Master Generation (AII 4.0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We're working with Auto ID 4.0..

When we try to create products from R3 ECC 5.0 we find errors, the message is well sent from R3 to XI and then to AII but when the proxy is executed is thrown an ABAP exception.

These are our errors:

Data cannot be maintained for set type COMM_PR_UNIT

Data cannot be maintained for set type COMM_PR_SHTEXT

Data cannot be maintained for set type COMM_PR_GTIN

We've done the configuration on AII about hierarchy 'AIN_BASE' and category 'AIN_MATERIAL'...

Do we miss anything??? Please help us..

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have met the same problem now.

I have configure the product Hierarchy and Product Category in the sysytem. and I have assign the Hierarchy to the Application. But when i created a material. the error occured: Data cannot be maintained for set type COMM_PR_SHTEXT.

I have maintain the set types of the category, but there are no such kind of set type:COMM_PR_SHTEXT.

Who know the reason, please kindly give me some help. Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are trying to send material master data from ERP to SAp AII system through XI. I have seen in the integration repository there are standars interface mapping and mesage mapping exists. But not clear on how to do configuration in XI nd which adapter we need to use in reciever communication channel and also the setting nede to be done in AII

can you please help me in this? Just give me the breif description of steps that need to be followed in ERP side SAP AII side and Xi side

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Be sure that you have added the above mentioned set types while creation of the Product Hierarchy in SPRO