cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We have attached DIR (Document) as line item to Material BOM (CS01). We have given reference point to DIR line item and also to material line item.

Now I went to Project system and assigned it using reference point.

After this I want to transfer this BOM, when I transfered it only material line item get transfered and not the DIR.

Can you tell me the reason?

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you should have the document as a line item under document tab of the BOM. As suggested in the previous comment please try and let us know if it works.

Thanks

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think that is the correct way

you need to assign the DIR in the doc assgn tab for a material - this material iis a line item on the BOM

then try

alternatively check BOM transfer profile external data with CNEX0014

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

We have followed this process.

We have attached DIR (Document) as line item to Material BOM (CS01). We have given reference point to DIR line item and also to material line item.

For example,

Line Item 1 = Material M1 ; L; reference point assigned

Line Item 2 = DIR 1 ; D; reference point assigned

Now I went to Project system and assigned the BOM to network activity using reference point.

After this I want to transfer this BOM using t-code CN33, when I transfered it only material line item (Material M1) got transfered and not the DIR (DIR 1)

We checked and found SAP Note 212337 (No transfer of document assigments) to resolve this problem, as per this note the solution is implement the source code correction. But this note is applicable to version 4.6C and we are using ECC 6.0

We are not able to proceed further, please help in this regards.

There is one more Note 422223 for similar problem which is again for 4.6C

Thanks and Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to Explode BOM in Network using Transaction Code CN21 / CN22 ?

I know the menu path, but any specific setting ie required ? Please let me know.

We are using ECC 6.0 Version.