Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ad-hoc querry for education

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have an issue relating ad-hoc query.

The adhoc query for the education report is not working properly i.e. It's captures only the last record tht has been entered gets displayed.is there any way for displaying other education details.

pls. help me.

Regards

Sumeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My problem still not solved.

Pl. help me with the same.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

just addding to what Param said, Make sure that your reporting period is according to the report you need. Give utmost importance to the input & output fields you need.

Still you face any problems pls revert back to me.

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

hve tried everything, but still the problem is the same. only the last education is displayed.

any other way 2 solve the same

Regards,

sumeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear,

problem still not solved.it still shows only the last education of an employee.previous education is not displayed wen using adhoc querry.

is there any config. error? pl. help me.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the excact periods you are using for selection?

How does your switch look?

Have you entered the switch in the correct area?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have maintained all the subtypes of education infotype.

Samriddhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Education Report : Adhoc Query

1. Give Reporting Period - ALL

2. In the Selection - Give 'Educational Establishment' & specify all the values.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Param

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also be ware if you have IT22 records with validation prior to employment. This is often the case in our installation. To be able to fetch these records, set the following switch in your infoset (go to "Extras" and the tab "Code"):

*$HR$ [P0022,P0023] <<<< This needs to be in brackets. Doesn't show here

*$HR$ TIME_DEPENDENCE = 'INDEPENDENT'

As you see here, we set the same switch for IT0023.

Hope this helps

Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kirsten,

I am having the same problem and have set this switch according to your suggestion, which is the same as in the attachment of note 305118. Unfortunately it is not working as expected. I see the code when I go to the program for the query in SE80. I have also regenerated the queries. There must be something I am missing but I am not sure what. Do you have any suggestions?

Best regards,

Halla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even with the switch, you need to manipulate your reporting period. Typically, set 'Person selection" = 'Today' and 'Data selection' = 'Past (until today)'. This will have the unfortunate effect that any other infotypes you include in your query that may have several records, will return multiple rows for the employee. I haven't found any solution to this problem.

Does this fix your issue? Interested in your findings.

Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear,

how 2 go to step extras. and do the neccesary changes.

i have tried others thing but nothing solved my problem.

wenone uses adhoc query , only his last qualification is displayed

Regards.

Sumeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have tried the same. but still only the last education of the employee is displayed. any conifg. need 2 be checked for the same?

thnx,

Regards..

Sumeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kirsten,

Thank you for your reply. It works with the selection period. I was hoping it would work without it but at least it works now

Thanks!

Br. Halla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good. It is a natural behaviour for the infoset, as it is date-driven (as everything else). Another thougt: You could probably create your own fields where you loop through infotype 22. You would have to apply some logic to fetch "previous record" etc. and create as many fields as you would expect to have infotype records. Probably not the elegant solution, but doable.

Br

Kirsten