cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer rules are not visible in the Q system(transport was success)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in the process of implementing the Poduction Order data flow.

At the first time i have created tranformation to the DSO from Data source by migrating(with export) the data source into BI 7.0. The flow was working fine in dev environment with few records. when transported the flow into quality data load was success in the Q but i could not see the data in DSO.

After that again i have installed Business content data flow for Prodcution Orders( Cube : 0PP_C01 & Info Source : 2LIS_04_P_MATNR) with 3.x data flow and now it is working fine in development.

When I transported the data flow(3.x) into Q system, transport was success but the transfer rules and data source is not visible. Where as cube, Info source and Update rules are visible in active mode.

Is this thing happening just because of data source migaration or some thing else? please let me know.

If it is happening just because of data source migration plesae let me know the reversal process of data source migaration.

Could you please suggest me in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then i think there is no problem in the settings. We need to concentrate the transports. Check the transport reqest has given and warnings. If there is no warnings, try to reimport the same request again. Or Create a new request which contains only transfer rules and transport it. Before doing this activity, once again replicate the data source properly. And check whether the data source is active in BW system (As it is 7.0)

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in Metadata repositary whether the transfer rules is there or not. If it is there, then u have to log out and log in again.

If it is not there, check the source system conversion is fine or not (in RSA1 -> Tools - > Conversion of Source Systems). Coz the transfer rules are source system dependent.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked meta data depository i did not find the transfer rules over there.

As you had suggested me to check the logical system conversion (in RSA1 -> Tools - > Conversion of Source Systems).i have checked the same, but the entries are righly mentioned over there.

Bhaskar