Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPehpi installer (SAP Enhancement Package Installer)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me where can I get the SAPehpi installer. I have searched all through the forum, blogs etc... but not able to find where to get the SAPehpi installer.

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello u can u get from service market place then u get new version-3ehp

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello u can u get from service market place then u get new version-3ehp

0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

I have searched the Service market but unable to find the link... can you please help me by providing the link for SAPehpi in the service market place...

Thank you

0 Kudos

Hi Kings,

as far as I know it is not possible to copy shortcuts to the downloadpage at the market place. If you cannot find the link in the search result list at the market place, this might be due to you S-user -settings or the installation your s-user is registered to.

If the download shall be available for your installation, please open a message with SAP at the component xx-ser-sapsmp-acc.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

I have the both administrator and the regular user ID, but I m not able to find the place to download the SAPehpi. Can you please help me where is the location for the download in the service market place. As I have searched in the download and installer area too... Either the give me a solution by giving me the installer.

Please help me by showing me the route.. Please help me with the location for the exe file of the SAPehpi. I did not find it on the DVD too.

Thank you

0 Kudos

As Bernard suggested, you can open a message with SAP.

Demanding answers in the forum isn't the right way.....

0 Kudos

Hi Kings,

I simply entered the marketplace->Software download>Search for all categories> search term 'ehpi'. -->12 hits...

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I m still not able to find the SAPehpi exe

former_member256962
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kings,

Go through this.Should be helpful

www.serice.sap.com/installnw70 -> Installation u2013 SAP NetWeaver Systems Enhancement Package Installation on Existing SAP Systems

0 Kudos

Hi Kings,

Its available at

service.sap.com/swdc

Support Packages and Patches"-> Additional Components"-> Upgrade Tools--->" SAP EHP INSTALLER" -

>SAP EHP INSTALLER 7.00