Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding delivery completed check indicator

former_member475526
Participant
0 Kudos

hi sapgurus,

i have p.o of 100 kg and i receive 75 kg and i decied that i dont want any futher quanity and i have a otion in GR ( item detail/material/[]delivery check indicator) but this is in display mode and i would like to go for option option. so how can i make it

thanking you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member475526
Participant
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

i would like to know what is the tcode or configuring path for setting(HIDE/DISPLAY/OPTION/REQUIRED ENTRY) "delivery Completed indicator in P.O item" in MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OMJX is for MIGO ( SPRO -> MAT MGMG--> Inventory mgmt --> Setting for enjoy transaction --> Setting for goods movements -->Field selection for migo).

You can also define field selection based on Movement types used the next node to above path (T code -).

You can define Field selection based on mvt type for usual t codes.

OMBW is the T code where you can define field selection settings for Goods Issues.

OMCJ is the T code where you can define field selection settings for Goods Reciepts.

Anand K

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your objective is not to receive further any Goods for the quanity. Put delivery completion indicator as "set" as in the MIGO. even after you have set this You can receive the goods, migo donot restrict you. then to restict further goods change the PO quantity to 75. then for that po no more GR will happen

raheem

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OLME - Purchase Order - Define Screen Layout at Document Level Select the Field Selection Screen and in GR/IR Control Tab Change the Delivery Completed Indicator to Optional and Save.

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO-MM-Purchasing-Purchase Order-Define Screen layout at document level.Choose your document type and select details.Than in the tab GR/IR Control see the field "Delivery Completed indicator " .If it is in display mode change it to optional and save.Than check this in PO.

Dhruba

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to that PO in MM02 and flag the final delivery indicator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the delivery completion indicator in the subject PO.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

It shd be Delivery compleated indicator....

Check

SPRO --> MM --> Purchasing --> Goods Receive --> Define screen layout...

check in it...

hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P