Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

used dc and public part concept not working in ess

Hi,

I tried using the ess address dc(of US country) as used dc in w4 dc(US country) and did all steps of making address dc as public part and added it as used DC in W4, when i tried to get the address dc context in to w4 by calling the read method( of Fc CC) of address DC using the (Fc IC of address DC) which is added in w4 VcW4Overview CC as used component and defined it as usagecomponent and called the readmethod.But i am getting the below error.

Country/Structure do not match application Country .

com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.FPMRuntimeException: Country/Structure do not match application country

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.MessageManager.raiseException(MessageManager.java:111)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.MessageManager.raiseException(MessageManager.java:121)

at com.sap.xss.per.helpers.MessageHelper.raiseException(MessageHelper.java:43)

com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.address.fc.wdp.InternalFcPerAddressUS.readRecord(InternalFcPerAddressUS.java:615)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.address.fc.FcPerAddressUSInterface.readRecord(FcPerAddressUSInterface.java:150)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.address.fc.wdp.InternalFcPerAddressUSInterface.readRecord(InternalFcPerAddressUSInterface.java:229)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.address.fc.wdp.InternalFcPerAddressUSInterface$External.readRecord(InternalFcPerAddressUSInterface.java:305)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.address.overview.VcPerAddressUSOverview.onBeforeOutput(VcPerAddressUSOverview.java:267)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.address.overview.wdp.InternalVcPerAddressUSOverview.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcPerAddressUSOverview.java:275)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.address.overview.VcPerAddressUSOverviewInterface.onBeforeOutput(VcPerAddressUSOverviewInterface.java:158)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.address.overview.wdp.InternalVcPerAddressUSOverviewInterface.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcPerAddressUSOverviewInterface.java:140)

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.address.overview.wdp.InternalVcPerAddressUSOverviewInterface$External.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcPerAddressUSOverviewInterface.java:224)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.callOnBeforeOutput(FPMComponent.java:603)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doProcessEvent(FPMComponent.java:569)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doEventLoop(FPMComponent.java:438)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.wdDoInit(FPMComponent.java:196)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.wdp.InternalFPMComponent.wdDoInit

-

-

I am using US country application so all backend configuration should be set, the address and w4 are working fine as out of box.

The read method sends the infty infotype 0006 as input paramenter to RFC Hrxss_Per_Read_P0006_Us_Input, i tried executing this rfc from se37 by giving infotype 0006 but its throwing the exception , but from portal from address iview its working fine.Please send your comments on this.

thanks,

yogi

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question