Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Workflow Not Working For Continuous Two Rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have configured PR Workflow and its working fine for Forward Release i.e IF there are 4 level of approval and every one goes on releasing , its working fine.

But if 4th of the Actor Rejects , it goes to Third actor . But if now 3rd Actor rejects , its gets structed here . Its not getting complete .

Note that the same task is getting triggered at all the time but one time its completed and 2nd time its not completing .

Any idea why this is happening .

Thanks n Regards

Manik L Dhakate

Edited by: Manik Dhakate on Oct 3, 2008 9:24 AM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understood your problem.

Can you explain the steps you have done clearly one by one for forwording then at 4th level how did you done for rejection.

From 4th to 3rd how did you came thats important.

Let me know once how u did this.

Regards

g.s.naidu

0 Kudos

At the time of rejection Rejection_start event gets triggered . I have created a seperate workflow for Rejection which resets the last release and once again calls the Release Workflow with the resetted release code .

So its sends the workitem to the previous person . But now when this person rejects the PR , the workitem is not getting complete .

I dont know why even the task is same in both the cases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved by self