cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

when i try to maintain route determination,, following pbm is comming...

In Maintain Route determination...when i click...

1.then system throw POP UP where i enter Dep country , Dep Zone , Des Coun & Des Zone.... and ENTER

2.Then system goes to next screen where Empty Grey screen is comming...(in that screen...country zones & route detmn w/o weight group is there)

3.Now i click NEW ENTRIES Button in that screen,then System is giving some combinations with trans zone ( Note: But i have not maintained anything) i am really surprised...

The Problem is i Could not maintain the New route...

What will be the Problem...

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you go to maintain route determination, you will come up with a screen where you need to enter Dep country, Dep zone (of shipping point), Dest Country, Dest zone (of ship-to). Then select maintain route determination with / without weight groups as per your choice.

In the next screen, selct "New Entries". Dep & Dest zones will automatically be populated. You need to enter the shipping conditions & transportation grps.

When you have many transportation grps for a single shipping conditions, you need to enter the shipping conditions each & every time you enter the transportation grp.

For eg:

Ship'g Cond Trans Grp

01 0001

01 0002

01 0003.

02 0001

02 0002

System will automatically adjust same shipping condtions for different Trans'n grps. But when you enter in the system, you need to enter shipping conditions each time you have to enter transportation grp.

MAny people confuse here. Since shipping conditions 01 has Trans grps 0001, 0002 & 0003, they enter 01 just 1ce. This is wrong. You have to enter 01 for all 0001, 0002 & 0003. System will automatically organise / adjust.

Try this & get back even then you get error.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

"When you go to maintain route determination, you will come up with a screen where you need to enter Dep country, Dep zone (of shipping point), Dest Country, Dest zone (of ship-to). Then select maintain route determination with / without weight groups as per your choice.

In the next screen, selct "New Entries". Dep & Dest zones will automatically be populated. You need to enter the shipping conditions & transportation grps."

The above said is correct.But when i click new entries button,Combinations are comming (as per you,but it will not come in standard )

when i try to do some thing in that screen,it will not allow me to do anything...

i think it may be Basis pbm.

if it is possible to attach screen shot. i will do...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera

You have to choose one combination, that is the first row (as per your data, system gives the combination on the first row).

Select the first row and double click on any of the two options on the left i.e. "with weight group" or "without weight group".

Now in the next screen what you are getting, there go for "New entries" and fill up your data"Shipping condition", Transportation group" and "proposed Route".

Save the assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fine sir,

i. Sysem shows not only First row,...the same thing is getting repeated for all rows...

example:

IN MICH1 IN India TAHO TATA HOSUR

2.Second point...The system is not allowing to select the single row...then only we can think about maintainig ship pt &tra group...

cheers...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dera All,

Any solution?

because i am trying for last one week...i am unable to maintain the route...

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you enter the details {like countries, transportation zones} in initial screen and click on new entries system will look for the existing routes for that combination and hence you will get the existing assignment when you go into next screen.

Now, as you go into maintain route det. screen, click on new entries and then put the details. Also note that you should have different parameters for new one other than exisitng assignments else system will not allow you to create new route.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see, i enter Dep country -IN,

Dep Zone - 1000 ,

Des Country - IN &

Des Zone - 1001

(for this combination i have to maintain the route ,,ok)

Then i click enter button (All above said is done in that pop up screen..there is no New entry button. Right ? )

Once you enter, then Next screen ...it will be empty in greay mode .Right ?

then i will click New Entry button to maintain the Route...

The pbm is Once you click new entry button...

system is showing the multiple combination of above said Countries & Zones....

it is not allowing to do anything...

i hope i explained better....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on "Enter Further Combinations" tab, then enter the new route as you want.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

the same pbm when i excute what you said

cheers