cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise base

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am not getting the Excise Base in ARE-1 and remainig Excise Duties like BED,Ecess,HECess are flowting in ARE-1.

Could any one help me how to resolve it?

Thanx&Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is due to excise base value being zero in excise invoice. You can find this in J_1IEXCDTL table and the field name is EXBAS.

If you have UTXJ condition type in billing document then EXBAS field will be filled with value. Otherwise, you will have to use an exit (J_1I7_USEREXIT_CALC_EXC_BASE) to calculate the base and populate it in EXBAS field. This way EXBAS field will be filled during excise invoice creation and hence you will not face any problem during ARE1 creation.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

Are you getting the values in J1IIN ?

Next select Utlisation tab, in that select Exports under Bond and click on Calculate Tax . Check whether all the values are flowing.

Save and then go to J1IA101 and now check values are flowing or not ?

If its not flowing, check the settings for Exports under bond in CIN Settings in LG-Tax on Goods Mvmt....

Revert back with the details.

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply,

but my export process is "Exports Under Claim of Rebate".

What could be the settings I need to do for this?

Regards,

Ram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

1) While doing excise invoice, after clicking the Utilization button, have you clicked the pencil icon next to Excise Invoice Type and changed the font colour to blue for "Bond" ??

2) In IMG Path -- Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Outgoing Excise Invoices --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups. There for the combination of your sales area, plant, excise group and series group, have you maintained "N" under the tab "Transaction".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u Maintained MWST or UTXJ in Pricing Procedure.

If not then plz maintained in pricing procedure.

Regards,

PM