cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Column in CJI8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After executing CJI8 in change layout we can add Text column which shows the budgeet text we put at the time of budgeting.When I was running the CJI8 report @ 2months the column was present but Now it is not there.Wht can be the reason.We are using ECC6 version.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the layout. In the change layout (Ctr+F8) whether there filter for text column.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant ,

I checked as u suggested but there is no any column like text which can be filtered.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think there is confusion... Just execute the report and go to change layout icon.. in the right half you will find the text as a column.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run CJI8 with overall values ticked in initial screen

also make sure that you have overall budget in budget profile

only then I think you can see text in CJI8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thnks for ur reply but I thnk this may be this is a problem related with DB profile or information system config but still I can't understood it.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If we select single project then the text field not supporting but when I Put * in project definition it appears why it is so ?

Rgds

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i tried again and I was able to get text (and also Hemant)

when you are in cj30 did you enter text in text name field or text fields the lower one

I have entered in the lower one and it is working fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already maintained as u said but still unable to find the text.As I know we will get the short text we maintained CJ30/32.37 in report with respective document number but I am not getting short text in CJI8.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recontructed the Project info database thru CJEN now the issue is solved.

Thnks for the replies.

Rgds

Answers (0)