Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

attribute data is not displaying in Query

Hi BW Experts,

i enahnced some of the fileds to 0employee iam able to see the data in RSA3 and infoobject master data.bu when i executed the query these enhanced fileds data is not diplaying may i know what is the reason ,i executed attribut change run also . can any one suggest on this issue.

Regard

sivaraju

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Sivaraju ,

Are u using navigational attribute of the enhanced char of 0employee in the query ?

if yes , then after loading the master data of 0employee have you run atttribute change run from rsa1..>menu bar tools...attribute change run .

check master data of 0employee and see whether R3 data is matching with BI for the enhanced char or not ?

also check in infocube whether u can see the enhanced char of 0employee correctly ?

My suggestion is to use only navigational attribute of enhanced char or you can add the char to infocube and then in update rule master data look up option . In later case you need to reload the data of infocube.

This can be avoided by using navigational attribute.

Check the cube data for the employee along with the enhanced char .

create a new query along with 0Employee and enhanced char and one key figure and run it for testing purpose and see the result.

regards ,

Amol

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question