cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attribute data is not displaying in Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BW Experts,

i enahnced some of the fileds to 0employee iam able to see the data in RSA3 and infoobject master data.bu when i executed the query these enhanced fileds data is not diplaying may i know what is the reason ,i executed attribut change run also . can any one suggest on this issue.

Regard

sivaraju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaraju,

Check weather the Masterdata is Active or not. Also try Changing the query and Save it again. Some times it will take time to reflect the changes made in modelling to Reporting.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for you reply and i activated master data again and changed the query also , i waited almot 1hour and even some of enhanced fileds data also dispalying . do u have any alternate solution.

Regards

sivaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sivaraju ,

Are u using navigational attribute of the enhanced char of 0employee in the query ?

if yes , then after loading the master data of 0employee have you run atttribute change run from rsa1..>menu bar tools...attribute change run .

check master data of 0employee and see whether R3 data is matching with BI for the enhanced char or not ?

also check in infocube whether u can see the enhanced char of 0employee correctly ?

My suggestion is to use only navigational attribute of enhanced char or you can add the char to infocube and then in update rule master data look up option . In later case you need to reload the data of infocube.

This can be avoided by using navigational attribute.

Check the cube data for the employee along with the enhanced char .

create a new query along with 0Employee and enhanced char and one key figure and run it for testing purpose and see the result.

regards ,

Amol

Answers (0)