Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to switch between screens with data

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru,

i have two screens i.e. 100 and 200, screen 100 is modle dialog box it has purchase order number field and two push buttons enter and cancel.

by giving PO number press enter button it will goto the 200 screen and fetch the data related to purchase order number we given in 100 screen.how to write logic(how to write select statement)

where to write.

regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U can export the data entered in screen 100 to memory and the import the same in screen 200.

That will resolve ur case.Let me know in case any further info is reqd

Edited by: Rudra Prasanna Mohapatra on Oct 3, 2008 7:41 AM

10 REPLIES 10

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U can export the data entered in screen 100 to memory and the import the same in screen 200.

That will resolve ur case.Let me know in case any further info is reqd

Edited by: Rudra Prasanna Mohapatra on Oct 3, 2008 7:41 AM

0 Kudos

hi Rudra, thanks for suggesting.

i didn't reach you what you exactly stated inthe reply.please will you give elaborated way,why because i tryed different ways(means i written select statement) but its not triggered(worked).

regards,

0 Kudos

Hi..

In the PAI of the screen 100 write the following thing. suppose wf_var is the field whose value u want to access in screen 200

constants :co_field1(13) type c 'MI_field1_100'.

The value of the constant shud be unique.

EXPORT wf_var TO DATABASE indx(st) ID co_field1.

make sure that co_field1 is not used previously and it is unique.

then in the PBO of screen 200.

declare the same field of the same type and use

IMPORT wf_var from DATABASE indx(st) ID co_field1.

then wf_var will contain the value that was thr in screen 100

Hope it is clear to you.

0 Kudos

thanks rudra prasanna,

if you don't mined will you give sample code if you have.still i am little confusing, i haven't aware of this in the prior.

in 100 screen layout i have taken input/output fields i declared name as ekko-ebeln.

200 screen i have one tabstrip for header data and one table control for item data, so in this screen fetch data related po number as we are given in screen 100.

regards,

0 Kudos

thanks to all replyees,

problems is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the first screen your having ENTER and CANCEl in the PAI of the first screen get the PO number after that select the details using the PO number and then call the screen int the PAI.

Regards,

Midhun Abraham

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In 100 screen PAI using pushbutton fcode write the code(store the PO) in that subroutine and then call screen 200 using call screen stmt and then select the corresponding record..(write it in PBO of 200 screen).

Hope its Helpful,

Regards,

Sandy.

Edited by: Sandy on Oct 3, 2008 7:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data that was entered on the 100 screen number will be available in screen 200. you can directly use that for you selection. To select data from table write the code in PAI under user command module for enter function code. But while selecting data, in where condition write the screen field name of PO number. you can get that name from element list tab in screen painter ( use I/O field ). to display the selected data on 200 screen push that fields to corresponding screen fields so that they will display on screen.

Hope this will give you some idea,

Regards,

Aswini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ashok,

Give the select query in the PBO of the '200' screen as u press enter it will fetch ur data as per ur PO in first screen and In PAI of '100' screen, call screen '200'.

hope it helps you.

Thanks,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In form 16 , i have 5 or more pages, i am not able take the print out for all pages.. i am getting only first page.pls could u solve this problem

Regards

kumar