cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods movement issues in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have one in production,

i posted 35.200kg stock through mb1c with 561 movement type,(now available in 998 storage type)

unfortunately i transfered 30kg stock dircetly from 998 to 150 storage type(production).

so i this case TO has confirmed automatically,

my issues are

1. system created 5 TOs and confirmed all TOs by moving the goods from 150 S.type to 150S.Type(both Source and Destnation are same) so why it is?

2. meanwhile its created 24.800- kg Negitive stock in 998 storage type, can any one guide me how can i ?

3. if we posted in again MB1C with 561 for the 24.800- n negitive stock what will happen?(but this is real besiness transaction that's why)

can any one guide for the above issues.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have a negative stock in an area this means that you have moved stock that the system does not recognise but as you allow negative stocks it allows you to do it.

You must have some stock showing somewhere that does not exist which caused the negative so with transaction LT01 mvt 999 move the non existent stock back to wher the negative is and it will dissappear DO NOT try to 561 negative stock.

The main thing is that the total stock in WM is correct as trhete will be a positive and a negative that cancels each other out so when you move it back it will have no affect on the total

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Answers (0)