cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have assigned credit limit to a specific customer and assigned automatic credit management and block was set at delivery level. But system has been stating that the credit limit of that particular customer is exceeded before the limit assigned is exceeded.

Also i have checked the tables rvkred77 & rvkred 88 also.

thanks

guru prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered/solution proposed by self

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

Goto enterprise structure> controlling area> change your update group to 0015. I think now it will be 0012. Update group 0015 will work on open deliveries & open invoices.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done every thing well in advance and now i have the solution. It is because of the inconsistency in the customer credit check and i have run the program RFDKLI20 and now the delivery has been possible with credit check being calculated exactly.

thanks,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have given a limitt of 500000 to a customer and i have assigned credit group 002 and risk cat 001 and credit management is dynamic and it only should block the customer if the credit limit exceeds and should not take into consideration open orders only.

But the credit exposure for this customer is 350000 approx. But system is throwing error stating that credit limit exceeded by 700000 approx. And i checked all the receivables, sales value and spl liab too, which are under the credit limit assigned to this customer.

Now what should be done.

thanks,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u explain in understandable way.

Best regards,

venkataswamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether there are any Open Sales order for that particular customer and also check what is the update group assigned in the credit control area if it is 12 then change the same to 15 so that system will not consider open order. After changing update run the programms system will automatically updates the values in FD32.

regards

Sudhakar