cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROPREATION REQUEST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am presently not using appropreation request for PS.

When i created the first request on IMA11, i m not able to see it in my workflow in SBWP for approval.

Could you tell me what changes should i make ?

Regards,

Krutika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krutika,

First check the approving user ids are maintained in the work flow for appropriation request and also the event linkage of that work flow is active, to check that:

Goto

IMG-Investment Management - Appropriation Request - Approval - Activate Event Linkage for Workflow Tasks, execute it.

There on the right right side last column on field is available Activate event linking click on that field.

one more screen appears there open WS 00300022 Approve appropriation request click Detail icon tick both the check boxes Event Linkage Activated* and Enable usage of event queue. click OK , activated field turns into green color, and come back.

On the right right side one more field is available Assign Agents click on that new screen appears

Check Approve appropriation request task id TS 00300052 and Approve appropriation request task id WS 00300022 the user ids of approving persons mentioned there, other wise assign the user ids here, by selecting the line item and clicking on icon create agent assignment (or press F5).

Now come back and create a new appropriation request. check now it should flow into the mail box of the approving user ids.

Then also you have any more problem, revert back.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u for help.........