cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line item is rejected in the contract but release order is created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

as i mentioned that the line item is rejected in the contract so it should not allow to create the release prder or any further process but then also it is allowing to create release order.

please help is resolving the issue

is it a product related bug or functional error

please help me in rectifying the error.

Regards

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for all this reply but the answer is very simple

after i look in to the coding i found the copy requirement 301 has one logic that is

TCODE: VTAA copy control from sales document to sales document.

The Quantity is calculated positively, negatively or not at all indicator should be given as positive sign for all the value contracts.

after this only there will not be any furthure docment creation happen from rejected line item..

with happy wishes of durga puja

Subrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI

Edited by: subu sd on Oct 6, 2008 1:20 PM

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Suppose in a contract if you reject a line item by assigning reason of rejection then when you create a release order with reference to that contract that particular item will not get copied and you will get a log in the release order with regard to that

Suppose in that release order if an user manually enters the rejected item some qty

If this is what you are asking

The ans is system will accept and in no way you can stop it or control it in std SAP

You need to develop some user exit for that

I think it is functional error

This scenario was tested by me

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Oct 4, 2008 1:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In copy controls VTAA check whether you are using copying requirements 301 at item category level.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subrat,

Check the item level copy control configuration between your contract and release order. See if the copying requirement excludes rejected items. If not ask an ABAPer to create/modify the requirement as per your need.

Chandan