cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Tax Registration Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we have 00001/00003/00002 and 00004 we have only one plant called xxxxx and having 4 service tax registration numbers.

How to map this in SD CIN.

is service tax reg no and Excise registration no is same or not, if not what is the different, and where to maintain this service tax registration numbers in J1ID Transaction.

Sales tax is applicable only for Scrap Sale, we are not having any material sales

Now we need your suggestions on this how to map these cases in SD CIN.

Eargly awaiting for your responses.

Thanks

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Closing this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Please share your valuable suggestions for the same

Thanks

Raju.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

There is no specific fields to maintain the service tax numbers in Plant to the best of my knowledge. However, you can make use of some other fields.

I am suggesting some fields which you can make use of.

Go to ox10, select your plant and press "Shift + F5" so that the address tab will appear. There I feel definitely, you would not have make use of additional fields under the tab "Street Address". So click on the right small box so that the fields will get added. Make use of those fields.

As an additional information, the condition type for service tax is JSER.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends/ Laxmipathi,

Treat this one as a highest priority and let me know your feedback accordingly.

Thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi Pathi,

Thnaks for your reply.

Actually the businees scenario is we are getting meterial from Vendors to Port area from the we send it to the respective customers.

Hear we are not selling any product, just providing services,

only one plant we are having for different services as i said in my earliear mail.

for this no excise invoice is required as i hope so.

for the different services we have 4 services registration ID, here we want to know where we have to maintain this in SAP SD CIN point of view, and how to configure the settings.

Please share your valuable Ideas with me for my further proceedings

Thanks

Raju.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Janardhan

For a manufacturing plant, it is not necessary to maintain service tax registration number. It is enough if you maintain the respective Central Excise Registration Number in J1ID for that plant.

For information, Service Tax Registration number is applicable to Vendors and you can see a field in Vendor master, where if you click on "CIN details" tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Any inputs on the same please...............

Thanks

Raju.