cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Branch allocation in APP(F110)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i Run APP, in one Client(110) is asking Branch allocation, I find this Branch allocation in Paremeter tab.

and in other client(210) the field is not visble at all.

where to set this Branch allocation fields? so that it will appear/disappear in the F110 .

Thanks In Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Branch account assignment must be active hence when you run F110, it is asking for branch allocation for that specific co code. Check in SPRO settings if branch assignments for automatic postings is activated.

The path is

SPRO - Financial Accounting - Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable - Business Transactions - Interest Calculation - Interest Posting - Branch Assignment for Automatic Postings - Define Branch Assignment for Automatic Postings

hope this helps

regards,

radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Radhika, I removed the assignment but still it is comming in the payment run....

any further help from any one on this???

former_member193513
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar

I know its very long back that this question was posted, if your query is solved, its fine else please find the answer below

For removing the branch allocation filed, can you please check the below path

SPRO - Financial Accounting - Accounts receivable and Accounts payable - Business transactions - Outgoing payments - Automatic outgoing payments - Branch assignments for automatic postings

Hope this will helps you

Thanks

Prasad