cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value confirmed in POR in Classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

In SUS, as you know, the vendor can confirm the net value for the items; however, I can't see this new net value in R/3. This is normal or where I can see this value??

Thanks,

Ivá

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi khan,

Ok, however, for each item you can change its price in SUS interface, and this is the price that I can't see in R/3.

In SUS you can change the quantity, the delivery date and the price for each item in the POR. When the POR is sent to R/3 I only can see the quantity and the delivery date in the confirmation tab, so, I wonder if it is possible to see the prices from PRO in the PO and where.

Thanks,

Ivá

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I have seen in the EBP-SUS scenario , it is possible to compare

purchase order and purchase order response which the supplier had sent

1) in the case of MM-SUS scneario , as far as i know , there is no point where you can compare --> purchase order and purchase order response.

2)there is also possibility that , the purchaser in R/3 mentions an toleranc limite -->if the changed date , quantity , price from the supplier is beyond a certain specified tolerance limit , system would not post the

IDOC and follow-on document will not be created in R/3.

3) this way purchaser makes sure that the supplier does not change the values beyond a certain limit.

4) you can also check --> for the item changes --> in the R/3 purchaser order --> to check wether the changes supplier has done are recorded (or) not... , i am not sure about this though...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks khan, this is I was thinking.

Other doubt, if we were in extended classic scenario, the net value confirmed would be sent to SRM?

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

if the purchase order has come to SUS , irrespective of the scenario you are using...

if the purchase order which has come in --> has quantity and the price --> then the net value will be calcualted and shown in the SUS user interface...

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this net value is specific to sus , this will not be available in R/3..